Wednesday, May 28, 2008

film o1

could everybody that has taken any film
footage on their own cameras
over the last couple of weeks please save as dv format +
hand over to me on friday.

generally I will leave my video camera on the book
shelf in jo's office. if you want to film anything -
please sign your name on the sheet there + grab it -
shoot away. I will then download every night that days footage.

remember to keep shooting to approx 1 minute snaps -
as otherwise it takes ages to download + please only
shoot interesting stuff - always with aesthetics in mind....

then sign your name off when you return it -
this way I can see who has it at anyone time...

if there is any ideas etc re: film documentary
please feel free to express
these to myself or rob, at any time

tarantino - here we come!


No comments: